Another glorious day

Good morning Bears,

 I hope you are all itching to get going today.

I have loved receiving your messages and pictures over the last few days, keep those coming. I’ve particularly enjoyed seeing all the outdoor learning you’ve been doing. I wonder what you have planned today?

Did anyone tune in to see Oliver Jeffers reading ‘Stuck’ last night? I found it hilarious. Don’t worry if not, they are all on his website to watch again.

This evening, I’m planning to go for a bike ride. I’m very excited because it’s been a few weeks and the weather is glorious, so that’s something to look forward to.

Margot says hello by the way. This is her favourite position, looking out the window at people passing.




Stay safe and look after each other.

Miss Furness

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Week

Our first week in Bears