Tuesday’s groovy

Good morning Bears, how are you all doing? I hope everyone is well.

Well done for all your hard work, you are doing so well.

What are your plans for today? We took Margot for a small walk yesterday but she decided to jump a wall, which certainly didn’t help her poorly foot. Silly girl! I’d like to make a pecan pie today. We got a little obsessed with pie when we cycled east to west of America and often stopped mid afternoon to get some with ice cream as a snack. Pecan is my favourite, I’ve made it once before, not very successfully though so I’ll give it another whirl today. What are your favourite things to make? I’d love to see your favourite recipes.

Don’t forget to share your pictures for us all to see, I’m looking forward your hearing all about your day.

Stay safe and look after each other.

Miss Furness


Comments

  1. Connie says : "I like making pizza and cake. I like putting pineapple on my pizza and icing on my cake. " Laylas says: "I hope Margots foot get better soon".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo, I love making pizza, that sounds great Connie. Thank you Layla, she is actually a lot better today so fingers crossed she is on the mend. Have a super day girls.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Week

Our first week in Bears