Hello there sailors!

How are you all today?

Well done for all your brilliant work yesterday, it was great to see you all getting stuck into the home learning tasks. Connie, I love that you made the spring balance, that’s fantastic. Did you find it tricky to make?

George has done some super work this week, including this lovely map of his farm. What a lot of detail you’ve added George.


I hope you all enjoy today’s home learning activities and have a great day. I’m hoping to do a little baking, not sure what to make yet, any ideas?

Stay safe and look after each other.

Miss F 


Comments

  1. I think a batch of scones is in order, Miss F!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting choice. The only time I have scones is in Cornwall. Maybe should break the trend!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Week

Our first week in Bears