The coolest dude in town

Morning you terrors!

I made a video for you on my walk but you know, sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. Today it won't upload. Dang!

Anyway, I saw this chap today, he's our seriously cool, resident heron.


I love it when we see him when we're walking. Today we also saw ducks, a sweet little bird with a yellow tail and we often see rabbits and deer. The other day we even saw a badger in the hollow of a tree! The wildlife is incredible and it's exciting wondering what we might see each time we go out.

What wildlife do you come across on your walks? I'd love to see.

It's a beautiful morning so make the most it. Forest school later, what exciting things have you got planned? Sol and Leah did some cool things earlier in the week, I'd like to try some of those ideas out.

Have a fabulous day. Looking forward to seeing your pictures later, they always make me happy.

Stay safe and look after each other.

Miss F




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Week

Our first week in Bears