Hello Bears

Good morning Bears.

 Did you all have a good weekend? I hope you did. I’d love to see,  you could draw me a picture and write a sentence with your favourite thing you did. We had a very quiet one, Margot has a poorly leg so she’s not been allowed on walks, just little spins in the dale. Hopefully she’ll be well enough to get out for a proper walk soon.

I’ve put the week 2 home learning activities above week 1 on the website link, I hope you’ve all found it. Don’t forget to send me pictures or drop them into your folders so I can add them to the blog for everyone to see and comment.

I hope you all enjoy your day, let me know how you’re enjoying NumBots.

Stay safe and look after each other.

Miss Furness

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Week

Our first week in Bears