Monday's magic

Good evening my super Bears.

I hope you've all had a lovely day, looking at some of the things you've achieved today has really made me happy. You are all making me so proud. It looks like a few of you have already been on Numbots and are doing really well. Keep it up, it really will help with your fluency in number.

Here are a few pictures from today.


After a busy weekend, building a slide, bike riding and celebrating Sep's birthday, Alfie has worked really hard today on the assigned tasks.
Finding and making 3D shapes

Practising his phonics.

 
Having a go at NumBots for the first time. Excellent Alfie!


 Ted has been working hard on his phonics, find the 'oo' words in the passage.


He's done some beautiful writing in his Ditty book.


He's even managed to plant some vegetables. I can't wait to see how they grow. What super day of learning Ted.


Bears, it looks like you're doing really well with your learning, you continue to make me smile, so thank you for that. 


I hope you all have a relaxing evening after a busy day.

Stay safe and look after each other.

Miss Furness





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Week

Our first week in Bears