Fabulous Friday

Good morning you superstars. I can't believe it's the last day of Summer Term 1! You're all making me so proud. I love speaking to you and hearing about your adventures and I'm really looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Look at  how carefully Alfie is sorting the money into different containers. I'm very impressed with your phonics and writing too Alfie.






Isabella is continuing to try her best, completing lots of home learning activities. You're doing a fantastic job. 




Jess has been exploring the woods recently and using a saw to cut pieces of wood with Joshua. I'd love to see some of your creations. She's also been doing really well with the home learning tasks, which is excellent.


It's great to see lots of you are logging onto the online platforms. You are doing really well on NumBots, TT Rockstars and Mymaths as well reading and listening to a wide variety of books. It's fantastic, keep it up.

I hope you all have a wonderful half term, looking forward to hearing all about it.

Stay safe and look after each other,

Miss F



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Week

Our first week in Bears