Happy new half term


Hello again!

I hope you've all had a wonderful holiday, we certainly have been incredibly lucky with the weather. 

I can't believe it's the start of our last half term this year, it really has flown by. You're all amazing and have impressed me so much during this unusual time.

We have a new book for this half term called So much by Trish Cooke. I hope you all enjoy reading it and doing activities based on it. I've included links on the home learning timetable to read it online if you don't have a copy. 

Here are some of the things you've been doing over the holidays.

Connie

Connie has been busy writing sentences using high frequency words, she has written about a picture and practiced additions and number bonds. Your writing is wonderful Connie and I'm really impressed with your maths work, well done!

  


George

George has been on some beautiful walks, he's been busy helping on the farm as well as doing some super writing and drawings.





Alfie
Look at this brilliant picture Alfie has drawn about fetching the excavator with his Dad and Grandad.



I hope you all have a brilliant day. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Stay safe and look after each other.

Miss F 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Week

Our first week in Bears