A look back at a wonderful Monday in school

I had a few technical issues yesterday which prevented me from posting. Here is what I was going to share with you:

It has been such a joy to have so many children back in school today. They have done us all proud! The positivity and enthusiasm that they have all shown is just wonderful. 

This afternoon, we worked on mapping skills (but I was obviously too absorbed to grab a photo). The children then used their imaginations to get creative.

George got busy digging a ‘swimming pool’

All sorts of wonderful structures and dens were made.



Lots of the children made these excellent ‘lettuces/cabbages’.

I am thoroughly looking forward to another day of fun, laughter and learning with our fantastic children again today.

Mrs C

Comments

  1. George told me on the way home he been digging a swimming pool in the school garden. Now after seeing on the blog, I know now what he means!! Looks like everyone else had a fun day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Week

Our first week in Bears