Thursday 18th June

Good morning. Happy Thursday!

I promised a while ago that I would show you the artwork that I produced from Andy Sanders' pirate art lesson. I really enjoyed doing it and I know that a lot of you have loved the sessions as well. Please share your artwork with me!

You have all been up to some wonderful things. I'm really looking forward to catching up with more of you over the next couple of days as well.

Look at this wonderful writing that Layla chose to do. She is such a fantastic story-teller!


Look this beautifully neat handwriting from Isabella! I love these poems that you can write over for practice. I also just had to share these gorgeous pictures of her with the calves. Just lovely!




Alfie looks like he's been enjoying doing some Very Hungry Caterpillar maths!

Connie has also been doing some great writing. I wonder who recognises the characters she chose to write about...? 


Keep up the amazing work all of you.
Mrs C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Week

Our first week in Bears