Hello Bears

Wow! I can’t believe we’re nearly at the end of our first week of home learning. Well done for all your hard work, you really are showing tremendous resilience during this unusual time, I’m truly amazed. Thank you for keeping in touch this week, it always puts a massive grin on my face seeing what you’ve been doing.

A few of you have been watching frog spawn, I wonder what changes there will be today? Keep me updated. I used to have an old cow trough in my garden when I was growing up, which turned into a sort of pond. During the spring my brother and I loved checking frog spawn and tadpoles, I found it fascinating. I can still remember that one year we counted 19 tadpoles.

Many of you have been helping out on the farm, particularly with lambing. I imagine you are being a big help during a very tiring time for grown ups. Don’t forget to send pictures that I can share with the class.

Perhaps you could incorporate some maths into your day e.g. 4 lambs were born yesterday, 6 were born today, which day had the most lambs born? Or on Monday 3 tadpoles hatched, on Tuesday 8 tadpoles hatched etc, how many Tadpoles hatched on Monday and Tuesday?

Or maybe you want to write a story/diary about something that’s happening at home and illustrate it with pictures.

Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely day and enjoy whatever you decide to do.

Can’t wait to hear from you.

Miss Furness

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Week

Our first week in Bears